- Jharkhand Gnmece
Jharkhand General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Competitive Examination (GNMECE)
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts General Nursing & Midwifery Entrance Competitive Examination (GNMECE) for admission to G.N.M. Diploma Course in Jharkhand state.
Important Dates GNMECE (Tentative)
- Submission of the application form: July
- Date of entrance exam: August
- Date of releasing results: August
- Commencement of the first round of counseling: September
- For exact dates visit EducationNews.Shiksha
Candidates should have minimum age of 17 years and maximum 35 years as on 31st December of the examination year.
Candidates must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 40% marks (35% in case of candidates belonging to ST & SC category) OR passed 10 plus 2 vocational ANM from school course recognized by Indian Nursing Council OR passed ANM training i.e. 2 after 10 1 ½ years training or its equivalent examination.
English of Intermediate level and Physics, Chemistry & Biology of Matriculation Level.
Jharkhand GNMECE Application Form
- Official authorities will release the application forms for the applicants in online mode. That means applicants will be able to get the application form on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to read the eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website of the university before filing the application form.
- Details and instructions related to the application form will be updated on the official website of the university.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form correctly and properly.
- Some important details like personal details, educational details, contact details, parent’s details, and some more additional details are needed in the application form.
- Applicants also need to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in specified size and format mentioned on the official website in the application form.
- Once the form is filled properly, applicants need to take a printout of the same and submit the form.
- Applicants are instructed to submit the duly filled application form before the due date in order to avoid rejection of the same.
- For latest registration log on to https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
Jharkhand GNMECE Selection Procedure
The important information related to the selection procedure is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants will get admission in the university on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam or past qualifying exams.
- However, in order to get admission applicants, need to fill out and submit the application form in online mode.
- Authorities have not disclosed any information about the counseling round or the interview round.
- But the details will be soon updated on the official website for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants who have secured good marks in the entrance exam are instructed to keep ready all necessary original and attested copies of the documents.
- The documents will be needed for the verification process at the time of the admission procedure.
- Applicants will get back all the original documents once the verification process is done.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road,
Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834023