- Jcece Bsc Nursing Competitive Entrance Exam
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Competitive Entrance Exam 2018
B.Sc Nursing Competitive Entrance Examination is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board. This exam is conducted annually to grant admission to female candidates in the nursing programmes offered by the various institutes across the State of Jharkhand.
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Competitive Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration: 1st week of June 2018
- Last date for online registration: 4th week of June 2018
- Entrance exam date: 2nd week of July 2018
- Declaration of results: 1st week of August 2018
- 1st counselling: 4th week of August 2018
- 2nd Counselling: 1st week of September 2018
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Competitive Entrance Exam Eligibility CriteriaANM Course:
- 10 2 with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Students appearing in 10 2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing for their I.Sc. / 10 2 or equivalent examination may also apply.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10 2 or other equivalent examination recognized by the university.
- Candidates who have done their 10 2 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants maximum age should be 35 years (45 years in case of regular
employee of State Government) as on 31st December of the examination
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Competitive Entrance Exam 2018 Application Process
Candidates can only obtain the application form in online mode.
Candidates have to register themselves through the official website and the registration process for the exam is a 3 step process.
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Competitive Entrance Exam 2018 Application Fees
The application fees for the application form will be approx Rs.450/-
and candidates can pay the application fees only in the online mode
using credit/debit card or net banking.
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Competitive Entrance Exam Pattern
The examination comprises of 5 major section that are English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology. A total number of 15 objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
JCECE B.Sc Nursing Competitive Entrance Exam Contact
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010