Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2019
Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2019 is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The authority will conduct the admission to Jharkhand PG medical 2019 on the basis of scores obtained in NEET PG exam. Only aspirants who meets the eligibility conditions will be considered for Jharkhand PG medical 2019 admission.
Admission to around 158 MD/MS and PG Diploma seats will be offered through Jharkhand PG medical admission under 50% state quota seats. While the remaining 50% seats from all the government medical colleges will be reserved for candidates selected under All India Quota seats, which will be filled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) based on NEET PG scores.
Based on the NEET PG scores and rank, JCECEB will prepare and publish the Jharkhand PG medical 2019 merit list displaying the state merit rank of candidates, the eligible candidates will be called for counselling process.
Jharkhand PG Medical Important Dates 2019 (Tentative)
- NEET PG exam: January 6, 2019
- Declaration of result: By January 31, 2019
- Release of NEET PG merit list: Second week of February 2019
- Online registration starts: Third week of March 2019
- Last date to fill application form: Last week of March 2019
- Publication of merit list: First week of April 2019
- First round of counselling: First week of April 2019
- Reporting at the venue of counselling:First week of April 2019
- Reporting at the allotted college: Second week of April 2019
- Second round of counselling: Last week of April 2019
- Report to the colleges allotted : First week of May 2019
- Mop-up round of counselling: Second week of May 2019
- Seat allotment process:Second week of May 2019
- Reporting at the colleges:Third week of May 2019
Jharkhand PG Medical Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for Jharkhand PG medical admission 2019, candidates must check the eligibility criteria set by the counselling authority. The basic Jharkhand PG medical 2019 eligibility criteria has been mentioned below.
- Aspirants should be an Indian citizen.
- He/she must have passed MBBS/BDS qualifying examination from any college/university located in the state.
- Candidates who were admitted to an institute located in Bihar state before the creation of Jharkhand state are also eligible for Jharkhand PG medical admission 2019.
- Candidates must possess a provisional or permanent MBBS pass certificate or MBBS degree issued by medical institution recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aspirants must have completed 12 months rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2019.
- They should be registered with MCI or State Medical Council (SMC) and must produce the registration certificate at the time of admission.
Jharkhand PG Medical Application Form 2019
JCECEB will release the Jharkhand PG medical 2019 application form in the second week of March. Candidates can download the application form of Jharkhand PG medical 2019 in online mode but can submit the form in offline mode only. Aspirants who will fulfill certain eligibility criteria and qualifies the NEET PG will be considered for Jharkhand PG medical registration. The last date for submission of Jharkhand PG medical application form 2019 will be last week of March.
While filling the application form, candidates need to enter their NEET PG marks and rank, personal details, academic and contact details. Also, the passport size photograph and signature must be done by aspirants.
The filled in Jharkhand PG medical admission application form 2019 must be submitted to JCECEB.
Documents required at the time of Jharkhand PG medical counselling
- NEET PG admit card 2019
- Certificate of passing matriculation or equivalent
- Registration certificate issued by Bihar/Jharkhand Medical Council or MCI
- Mark sheet of each MBBS examination
- Attempt certificate indicating number of failures
- PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving License/Voter ID card/Passport
- Caster certificate, if applicable
- Local residential certificate issued by D.C./S.D.O of the state
- 12 months rotatory internship completion certificate
- Two passport size photographs used at the time of registration
- No objection certificate for the working candidates
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science and Technology campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi, Jharkhand - 834010