Jharkhand PG Medical Admission
Jharkhand PG Medical Admission is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The authority will conduct the admission to Jharkhand PG medical courses on the basis of scores obtained in NEET PG
exam. Only aspirants who meets the eligibility conditions will be considered for Jharkhand PG medical admission.
Admission to around MD/MS and PG Diploma seats will be offered through Jharkhand PG medical admission under 50% state quota seats. While the remaining 50% seats from all the government medical colleges will be reserved for candidates selected under All India Quota seats, which will be filled by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) based on NEET PG scores.
Based on the NEET PG scores and rank, JCECEB will prepare and publish the Jharkhand PG medical merit list displaying the state merit rank of candidates, the eligible candidates will be called for counselling process.
Jharkhand PG Medical Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Jharkhand PG medical admission, candidates must check the eligibility criteria set by the counselling authority. The basic Jharkhand PG medical eligibility criteria has been mentioned below.
- Aspirants should be an Indian citizen.
- He/she must have passed MBBS/BDS qualifying examination from any college/university located in the state.
- Candidates who were admitted to an institute located in Bihar state before the creation of Jharkhand state are also eligible for Jharkhand PG medical admission.
- Candidates must possess a provisional or permanent MBBS pass certificate or MBBS degree issued by medical institution recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aspirants must have completed 12 months rotatory internship.
- They should be registered with MCI or State Medical Council (SMC) and must produce the registration certificate at the time of admission.
Jharkhand PG Medical Application Form
JCECEB will release the Jharkhand PG medical application form in the second week of March. Candidates can download the application form of Jharkhand PG medical in online mode but can submit the form in offline mode only. Aspirants who will fulfill certain eligibility criteria and qualifies the NEET PG will be considered for Jharkhand PG medical registration. The last date for submission of Jharkhand PG medical application form will be last week of March.
While filling the application form, candidates need to enter their NEET PG marks and rank, personal details, academic and contact details. Also, the passport size photograph and signature must be done by aspirants.
The filled in Jharkhand PG medical admission application form must be submitted to JCECEB. Register for Jharkhand PG Medical Admission; follow the link https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
Documents required at the time of Jharkhand PG medical counselling
- NEET PG admit card
- Certificate of passing matriculation or equivalent
- Registration certificate issued by Bihar/Jharkhand Medical Council or MCI
- Mark sheet of each MBBS examination
- Attempt certificate indicating number of failures
- PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving License/Voter ID card/Passport
- Caster certificate, if applicable
- Local residential certificate issued by D.C./S.D.O of the state
- 12 months rotatory internship completion certificate
- Two passport size photographs used at the time of registration
- No objection certificate for the working candidates
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science and Technology campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi, Jharkhand - 834010