Sai Nath University
The Sai Nath University, Ranchi has been established and incorporated by Jharkhand State Legislature through its official Gazette and recognized as per section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.
The university till offer courses in different disciplines like Engineering, law, Social Science, Travel & Tourism, Hospitality, Allied Health, Management, Communication, Jewellery Management etc. rolled out in phases.
We believe that people can’t be taught but can only learn. We facilitate learning by creating an enabling climate. Information can be shared, experiences can be shared, techniques can be mastered but learning has to take place within. Hence we want our students to be socially conscious, balanced, disciplined, compassionate, responsible and happy human beings first and then, inspiring leaders.
We want to transform students in a way so that they should be able to manage the resources with vision and concern and they can contribute some progress to the society.
We want to replace the word success with progress.
- To provide a wide range of primary to higher education with a commitment to excellence in teaching, learning and research responsive to regional, national and international needs.
- To identify young people with professional and entrepreneurial aspirations, talent and determination and trigger them off to become excellent leaders in their chosen pursuits, by imparting knowledge and developing in them, skills, insights, abilities, healthy habits and right thinking.
- To give students new thoughts, new visions, new ambitions & equip them for accepting new challenges of the emerging global environment.
- To assist students to discover their potentialities so that they get vigour to set the highest goal for the life & professional career & achieve them.
- To train students to be successful & effective professionals by enhancing their knowledge, initiative, confidence & creativity towards fierce zeal of achieving result.
- To develop students, personality & ability to formulate, structure, solve & analyze solutions to complex professional problems.
- Thus, to be a centre of excellence in value oriented, socially and nationally relevant education by synthesizing Indian ethos and modern techniques, we want to be flexible enough to adapt to the changes and needs. We shall remain and maintain our striving towards excellence. We have set our own ethos and are propelled by the rules of quality, universal values and needs of the time.
Faculties and Programs in Sai Nath University
Faculty of Education
- BA. BEd
- BEd MEd
- DEl Ed
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Physical Education
Faculty of Engineering
- Diploma Engineering
Faculty of Business Management
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Designing
Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry
- PG Diploma
- Advanced Diploma
Faculty of Computer Application
- BSc Agriculture
- MSc Agriculture
Admission in Sai Nath University
Admission forms can be obtained from the office on all working days from through Registered Post, with Separate Postage Charges.
The Admission are made purely on Merit Basis. The selected candidates have to take admission by depositing required amount with in stipulated date, failing which the seats are allotted to next meritorious candidates.
Any further information regarding admission shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Attested Copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Attested Copy of the mark sheet of the High School examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C.)
- Certificate of scheduled caste/scheduled Tribes/another Backward classes.
- Character Certificate.
- Four passport size photograph.
- Application form with incomplete information or documents will not be accepted and application form will be cancelled, if any important information or misguiding documents or intimation is produced by candidate than the Director is empowered to cancel the admission. The university has the right to reject the admission of any candidate without assigning any notice.
Sai Nath University
Jirawar, Chandway-Kuchu Road,
Ormanjhi, Ranchi, Jharkhand
Contact: 0-805 711 2225, 0651- 254 4082
Fax: 0651- 254 4082