- Iiit Ranchi
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Ranchi
The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Ranchi is an autonomous institute setup by the MHRD, Government of India, and Government of Jharkhand along with the industry partners Tata Motors, TCS and CCL on a Public Private Partnership or PPP model. 50% of it is funded by the Government of India, 35% by the Jharkhand Government and remaining 15% by the industry partners.
Additionally, the Government of Jharkhand has lent support to the institute by granting land for setting up the Campus at Ranchi, Jharkhand. IIIT Ranchi is autonomous, not-for-profit, self-sustaining, teaching and research-led education Institution.
The institute is managed by professionals from the area of academics and research, under the guidance of a Board of Governors of the Institute that has representatives of participating Industry partners, eminent academicians & researchers and representatives from Government. IIIT Ranchi will focus on applied research and education in IT and in selected domain areas. IIIT Ranchi will contribute significantly to the global competitiveness of key sectors of the Indian economy and industry.
The mentor institute of IIIT Ranchi is NIT Jamshedpur which provides all the facilities to IIIT Ranchi students.
Programmes in IIIT Ranchi
The IIIT Ranchi offers following study programmes:
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (with Specialization Data Science and Artficial Intelligence)
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering (with Specialization Embedded Systems and Internet of Things)
- M.Tech Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
- M.Tech Embedded systems and IOT
- Ph.D Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D Electronics and Communication Engineering
Why Choose IIIT Ranchi
- Academic Programmes are flexible, modular and student centered learning
- Project-based learning pedagogy in the curriculum
- Industrial practice in curriculum
- Best practices for academic excellence and Good governance
- Industry oriented curricula and skill development
- Strong leadership and good governance
- Quality of faculty and faculty development
- Support to innovative projects
- Students welfare, Green campus
Science & Technology Campus
Khojatoli, Namkum, Ranchi.
Jharkhand: 834 010